It's the end of the year! Here's where my reading challenge stands.
Blogmas 2020 Schedule is up!
I thought a list of questions would be the perfect way for people to get to know me.
This list of questions was taken from Interview Questions
Here are my answers:
- What literary pilgrimages have you gone on?
I haven’t had the honor of doing this, but I have a wishlist.
- What is the first book that made you cry?
- What is the most unethical practice in the publishing industry?
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
It energizes me and allows me to let my creativity flow. I also feel good about expressing my emotions. Writing never exhausts me unless there is a physical reason.
- What are common traps for aspiring writers?
False Promises. Don’t listen to publishers who want to publish your work without caring about your work. There are too many who want you to spend money to get your work out there. But, you…
View original post 1,186 more words
Free ebook version From 11/28-12/2 you can get my free ebook. You can always get my book free with Amazon Kindle. Sale!! Enjoy this work of poetry.
Looking for December blogmas guest posters. Let's get creative!