Thinking about Homeschooling? Start Here!
Inspiration and Challenges
Reading Slump is over! I hope...
I thought it would be fun today, to bring you a topic that is a bit of a head scratcher, will make you laugh, and make you say, “Really?”
Here are some crazy laws in my state that are still effective today. I’ve attached a few of the actual law numbers, if I could find it. Others I’ve found on some other resource sites.
- It is a petty misdemeanor to spit on any public property building or sidewalk. 30-8-12
- It is a 4th-degree felony to challenge someone to a duel with a deadly weapon or to accept a duel even if that duel never happens. 30-20-11
- It is a misdemeanor if you trip a horse. It is also a 4th-degree felony if the horse is injured. 30-18-11
- It is a petty misdemeanor if you sing the state or national anthem incorrectly in public. 30-21-5
- It is a petty misdemeanor…
View original post 262 more words